Natrah Theater

I’m not a big fan of theater and as far as I can remember, the first and last (so far) theater that I watched was a Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical years ago (before I started this blog too).

It wasn’t in my planned to watch Natrah Theater at the first place, but my girlfriend asked me to company her since other friends had to cancel last minutes. I know how this story begins and ends, so I’m not really interested to watch, but I was so kesian to see her face thus I company her till to the end.

My girlfriend really can even watch all the theater performed in Istana Budaya every month. She is really theater devotee!!


Momo - Theater Devotee

This theater I will rate as ‘okey’ only. Not outstanding like how Puteri Gunung Ledang was, there were too many scene that I did not get it well especially when Sofia Jane (Natrah-old) monolog to herself and God about her life. 40 minutes wasted just to watch this scene and I can’t even understand what she meant!

The actor and actress were superb! I give 2 thumbs up for them.

No comments: