Putrajaya

I just realized that I never blogging about Putrajaya, the well-managed, vibrant and prosperous Federal Administrative Capital of Malaysia. It’s been more than 10 years since my 1st time visited Putrajaya and what I can see is; the city that develop the most.

otw

I’m sure that nobody will see the Putrajaya as Dr Mahathir (former PM who has the initiative to form Putrajaya) sees today. His vision to move the government administration department to Putrajaya has reduced the traffic flow in KL. I still remember on how most of us respond when he proposes this project. We were complaining for no reason. But now, Putrajaya becomes the most well-managed government administrative department in Malaysia and throughout the Asia.


I can’t believe to see how much it develops now. Those days, the only attraction place to see in Putrajaya was the Pink Mosque. But today, from the building to the garden to the bridge, all are stunning to my eyes. I’m sure the international delegations will love Putrajaya as I do.

Sister and her son
one of the monumen. Hubby so excited.

The mosque with no fan. Mainly depend on the original wind. But it was really windy especially in the evening.

Photographer style

Recently, many people willing to queue for the job offer from government. For sure, the queue will be long and tough. The challenges and basic pay might be a lesser amount of compared to the private sectors, but the benefits and work environment give a lot of satisfactions. Their office and quarters in Putrajaya are damn good. Seems like having a small world with the beautiful sceneries.

For this reason, I still love Malaysia. I miss my own country especially when I’m abroad. But if Malaysia does have snow, I love Malaysia 1000 times. hehehehe.

No comments: