Happy New Year!

Speaking about New Year, I’m pretty sure that most of us has reflect on what we have achieved or still aspiring to achieve for the past 365 days and what the resolution for New Year is. Let we pray and work hard to ensure that what we want for this year are achievable. The business expanding, promotion in position, career change, salary rise, more bonuses…bla…bla…get married, have children..bla…bla

Apart of 1st January each year, as a Muslim, is a must for me to celebrate an Awal Muharram, the beginning year in Islam calendar. What’s more, starting this year onwards, Chinese New Year will be added in to my calendar too since my Hubby is converted Chinese-muslim. I had 3 New Years to celebrate each year, a little bit confuse but yet still with the same resolutions;
1. More wealth
2. Salary rise
3. Growing family

The resolution orders are always change every year and fall to 2011, ‘Growing family’ should be the first resolution for me to achieve. I wanna have a baby, and only God knows how bad I wanted to have twin babies! Not greedy, but looking at the age this year and still increasing…. Twin babies should be in the list!

When it comes to New Year, everyone started looking for calendar and diaries right? I still can’t figure out on why my diary still has a lot of empty spaces hahaha. As for me, diary is not the important items to have every year compared to the calendar. I am a bit choosy when it comes to the calendar, even its free *cough*. My calendar should be medium in size, landscape, nice color and must have a column for me to write. My calendar a.k.a diary too. 2in1. Good investment. *LOL*

This is my calendar for this year. Look at the ‘love’ sign to remind me on the appointments. Pretty full ah this month! *credit to prudential*
I don’t know that people still aiming for this calendar. My colleagues have fought each other to have one. They said it’s because of the available info makes it special. Eh, they do really go for horse racing??

Anyway, not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year, may God keep us happy, healthy and protected. Amen.

No comments: