Hospital Pantai Annual Dinner & Dance

I had been invited to this dinner (off course not as VIP) very last minute, so luckily i manage to find the nice dress to wear in my worbdrobe.


It was Fantasy Night theme for the night and for sure not only me who did not following the theme, almost all the employees came with normal dress and some even with normal traditional costume.

Group with full costume. I think this was not for fantasy night!

Me & Shakila.

Me & Hubby

We with Asilah

But the event went well with a lot of games and performance from the guest artists. Hubby even went on stage to play the game with the performer. All the employees for sure will be wondering who the hell this guy came from. Hehehe.



First time ever, i let my face to touch by the professional (except during my wedding). Normally i prefer to make up myself as it better look natural to me. Those who love my make up, can contact this make up artist at +6012-2767616 (Maznah Mona).


*ehem* I made this photo for my profile picture.

Note: Sorry for the face of some people in this photo. I do not know them so better keep it their privacy.

No comments: