My Birthday 2011

I’ll normally prefer not to be noticeable in the office during my birthday and especially when I celebrating the birthday in this ageeeeeee! But my colleagues were so sweet; they still treated me for my birthday right after I reported back to work. Thank God that they did not ask about my age ^__^.

This year I had celebrated my day in Bandung and 2 days before my birthday, I had Coco Channel Mademoiselle perfume from Hubby. Oh God, I love the smell so much! I prefer something like feminine scent and more similar to talcum perfume aroma. If you similar to my taste, I really recommend this perfume. This was my 2nd bottle since I had it first time last year. RM295 for 50ml, a bit expensive, but I find it worth especially when people give that kind of ‘wah-you-are-smell-good’ looks.

The other ranges of my perfumes are Lancôme Miracle Forever and Kenzo Flowers… oh I’m in feeling romantic now.

……and the best part of the day, hubby gave RM3K for shopping money in Bandung. I likeeeeeeeeee. (You may read my article about Bandung in my next post). I had so many things in 5 days in Indonesia for my birthday gift and not to mention the SPA session and dinner treat in Bandung. Oh, I love to be me.

I'm not a cake fan, so this was only i had during my birthday night.

I had so many birthday wishes in my FB and I felt like so touchy to see so many friends still remember my birthday (oh I know they had calendar in FB ^__^) but still, I was really happy to celebrate the day with my family and friends who I adore so much in my life.

Thank God for created this day for me to enjoy till the fullest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hubby gave me an option; the shopping money in Bandung or LV Speedy Damier handbag for my birthday gift!

ME: “I want it both.”

HUBBY: “Life is all about option and you can’t get everything that you want without having a chance to choose.”

ME: I’ll just stay at home during my birthday next year! I promise.

No comments: