White Hair


My colleague had spotted white color in my hair, ‘uban’ to be exact. Argh… I started to feel one kind and seem that everyone that I met and bumped to today was looking weird and with ‘oh-that-is-sign-of-aging’ look!

I had posted it to my FB status and got a few positive comments and not to forget the aging issues comments. But I love when my friends said that is the sign of we are getting wiser. At least I knew that not only me who having more than one! Hahaha you know who you are babeh.

I think (after thinking positively), the chemical effect might be the main factor for it. If you go out there, we can see so many young people having one… oppss many of them. Some of them, having only a few black hair (do you hear me? a.few.black.hair.!). The chemical contains in our shampoo that we are using every day, need to be questioned. Not to mention about hair toner, hair conditioner, hair treatment, hair color………

But still, thank God for created hair dye for a woman. At least we can minimize the visibility of the white hair. Sorry Mom! I know she doesn’t read my blog, but you know that she wills always nagging me for being so called ‘blond girl’. That’s why now I choose very natural dye color for my hair.

If she knows the hair dye can make me suffered for the white hair problem, she will probably says: “see I told you…”

Oh Mom, I love you soooo much!

No comments: