Metro Man Search 2011

I swear that the girl/man who sat next to me that day felt so annoyed... off course i was shouting like nobody bussiness. I didn't even bothered where my hubby was... hehehe (he was actually just discharge from Hospital for the muscle torn medication and surronded the area with the wheel chair ^_^).

Hey, my friend was there mannnn! competing for the Metro Man 2011 title!! really i'm so proud of him.



I can't believe that i was one of thousand people who actually being supporter to this program and moreover i can't believe that my friend who is now the winner and carrying the title of Metro Man 2011 in his fortfolio. He was enroll to this program just because to 'beautify' his fortfolio as an professional emcee. But now, he made it to the end and complete the 'race' successfully.

Congrats Jude, you made it! you deserved it!

Bravo!


Oh, Amber Chia was one of the judges that day. She's soooooo pretty and soooooo thin! her son soooooooo cute! i was soooooooo excited. Thank God that she did bend her body just to ensure that we both has the same height. Hehe

Those who would like to contact my friend, Jude Benjamin for the emcee job, you can do so at the following (he is really a wonderful emcee ever):-

- Jude (012-2844181
- Shaq - the manager (012-2860668)

Ehem-ehem, Jude... 10% please ^_^.

No comments: