RIP

Last week I had a very sad week. Apart of losing energy and had so much body aches all over the body for being a booth girl at my Company Oil & Gas Exhibition, I had a veryyyyyy shocking news from my friend.

Something that made me appreciate life more than I did yesterday.

I was still serving the guest at the booth the moment I received a call. My friend 6-months old niece just passed away which was initially suspected fell down at babysitter’s house. I did not believe it at first and who would if the news came in sudden.

I managed to visit the parents at mortuary PPUM right after finishing the exhibition. I can’t help myself to hold on the tear when hugging the mother. I do not have children, but still, I can feel what she feels. Off course, that was not easy thing to handle.

I still remembered her mumbling “we were married at very late age, having a baby just for 6 months only before God taking her with Him…”

I don’t know how to express my sorry towards the parents but for sure, I cried a lot when attending the funeral. Seeing the mother crying throughout the day, fainted a few times and the father sat down at the corner of the house looking nowhere… I just pray hard to God, hoping that God won’t take anyone that I love most soon... I just not ready for it.

The baby was initially believed to have been abused, but an autopsy was conducted to ascertain the cause of death and indicated that she died after choking on some food.

Rest in peace baby Rania Batrisya Zul Azmi and we all love you so much. Al Fatihah.


To Angah and Diana, everything happen for a reason, be strong for the upcoming days… may God bless you forever. Amin.

No comments: