Sibu Island, Johor

No, no… It wasn’t me who initiated this trip… you know that I’m not soooo beach fan, being physically under hot sun, oh it’s not my cup of tea!




(I know you will ask… why SIBU ISLAND? Right???? ^_^)

Many people claimed that Sibu Island has the most beautiful coral life compared to other islands in peninsular of Malaysia. The island is still new; I think they only received the first visitor on last 5 – 7 years ago. That’s why Sibu Island still falls under virgin island.





We started journey in the late midnight and reached the jetty at 7.30am just ngam-ngam for breakfast. They even have KFC restaurant in case KL-ian still can’t take Johor-ian Malay food style hahahaha. So good.


It took about half an hour only to reach the island and as per my expectation, the island not as nice as what we heard. The chalet that we stayed I would give half of the star only. The attached bathroom and toilet is suck. However, if I compared to the price that we paid, nothing worth than that.



The main purpose we were choosing Sibu Island was to experience the beautiful coral life ever (which they positively claimed) but unfortunately, we can’t go near to the spot due to the big wave coming to our way since we arrive. We were so disappointed, but not our luck this time. So, I’m not being able to give testament on how beautiful the coral are.





With all-in package worth RM230 per person, I would consider this holiday as just destination-budget getaway trip with the friends. I just wonder, if without the friends who with me that day, what would the trip turn to? Bored? Nothing? Whatever?.




God created friends for a reason. Yes.

1 comment:

*ThE NoIsIeSt AbOvE aLL sILeNcE* said...

Hi there, can i know how did u get the package of RM 230 per pax? Planning to go there in Nov. Thanks :)